Doing mindless tasks at work leaves my mind open. I generally listen to Louis CK comedy recordings to keep my mind from flipping out but recently I forgot.
And suddenly I was overwhelmed by the huge, huge list of Things I Wish I Could Do. Off the top of my head:
- write another book
- get the online shop going
- more youtube videos
- more pdf tutorials
- create line of jewellery inspired by Paris
- another line inspired by a Saxon exhibit I saw in Bristol
- create classes for Udemy, craft university, etc etc etc
- refresh my online kits
- create my own website that can sell my and others’ tutorials and classes
- actually make some frickin’ stuff
JUST TO START WITH. My Trello list is much, much larger.
No wonder I’m tired all the time.